Are you ready for a Healthy Lifestyle Makeover?
Fantastic! I love makeovers, and I’m honored to be your coach.
Here is what you can expect from working together:
- Know what foods really work for your body, so that you can cook and order out with confidence, no matter where you are. You won’t have to guess or feel awkward about asking.
- Look and feel fantastic in your skinny jeans. The number on the scale doesn’t matter. It’s how you feel. I give you permission right now to throw away your scale.
- Let go of the beliefs that don’t serve you, and create space for what does. It opens you up to so much more. More fun, more love, more creativity, and moremeaning.
- Regular self-care. Guilt-free, no matter what phase of life you are in or how many others you are caring for every day. Self-care is self-love.
- Learn how to release stress easily, so you feel more calm and centered throughout your day.
- Get clear on what it is that you really want. Not what you think you should want, or what someone else wants for you, but what you really want.
- Shine in your space. Look at your space with new eyes, and make adjustments so that it really works for you. This may mean letting go of what doesn’t work, setting up systems for what does, giving it a lift with a change of color, or even redefining what the space really is intended for. And it is so much fun.
- Know with confidence what you are putting ON your body is as important as what you put IN your body, and know what ingredients to avoid.
- Find movement that you actually enjoy. Maybe you find you that in walking or doing yoga, or you may pole-dancing or belly dancing to be more your thing. How fun and feminine is that?!
- Give yourself permission. And get my support every step of the way.
To work with me one-on-one, please go here.
To work with me in a group setting, please go here.
And to work with me in corporate wellness. please go here.